If you have a question for the Clinic, please complete the form below and send it to us. We will respond to your inquiry within 48 business hours. If your question is time sensitive, you can contact the Clinic by phone.
- The internet is not private. Emails may be blocked or slow to arrive.
- Emails to or from the Clinic do not mean that you are a client of the Clinic, or that the Clinic will be able to assist you. The Clinic does not take action on a matter until we have an agreement with you in writing.
- Any information that you send to us will not be considered confidential, unless the Clinic is currently assisting you with your legal matter. Even if we have helped you about other legal matters before, you should not send confidential information to us about new legal matters until we have agreed to advise you.
- The Legal Clinic of Guelph and Wellington County follows the Law Society of Ontario's rules regarding lawyer/client confidentiality.
- Please check your ‘Spam’ inbox as all emails from us will be sent from the Clinic’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below to contact our clinic.
Legal Clinic of Guelph and Wellington County
176 Wyndham Street North (Inside the Guelph Community Health Centre)
Guelph, ON N1H 8N9
176 Wyndham Street North
P.O. Box STN. Main
Guelph, ON N1H 6Z9
The Clinic is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm