Employment and Work

We can help you with employment law problems. As a partner in the Mobile Legal and Social Justice Initiative, you can speak with an employment lawyer if you qualify financially and work in a non-unionized workplace.

Please contact us for help.

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about employment law and other common legal problems.